What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form or submit property information.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Cash Geeks also may use 3rd party vendor re-marketing tracking cookies, including but not limited to the Google Adwords tracking cookie. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet, specifically on the Google Content Network (GCN). As always we respect your privacy and are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google’s or any other 3rd party remarketing system.
In addition to using cookies and related technologies as described above, we also may permit certain third party companies to help us tailor advertising that we think may be of interest to users and to collect and use other data about user activities on our Sites and/or Services (e.g., to allow them to tailor ads on third party services). These companies may deliver ads that might also place cookies and otherwise track user behavior.
For example, we may use Google’s “remarketing” service to target our ads to you based on your prior use of the Site when you visit on other sites in Google’s content network.
This website uses Google AdWords
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Personal, Financial, And Property Information
Our company is a real estate services firm that may require you submitting certain information so we can help you in your situation. This information may include your contact info, information about your property, or even in some cases financial information needed to help us analyze your property and situation. This information is for our use only and will not be shared with outside parties unless as required to help us help you solve your real estate situation.
Jacksonville, FL USA
When you opt-in to the service, we will send you an SMS message to confirm your signup.
- This service is used to send you notifications about the status of your account or service, for scheduling appointments, to providing customer support, communicate product or feature announcements, or to send you promotional offers about our products and services even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal do-not-call list.
- Overall message frequency varies and depends on account activity. However, text messages that are promotional in nature will be limited to 4 or less text messages per month. Promotional Text messages may include coupons, offers, upgrades, and new plans that we believe you may be interested in.
- You can cancel this service at any time. Just text “STOP”. After you send the message “STOP” to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from us. If you want to join again, just text us Join, follow the instructions in the unsubscribe message or sign up as you did the first time, and we will start sending messages to you again.
- You may be provided in the unsubscribe confirmation with an option to unsubscribe for promotional offers only but continue to get text messages regarding account activities
- and notices. If you chose this option, please following the instructions in the unsubscribe text message to unsubscribe to just promotional text messages.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text us “HELP”. After you send the message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- Neither Company/Brand or the mobile network operators liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- We have a right to modify any telephone or short code we use to operate the service at any time. However, if this happens, our Company/Brand will be clearly communicated in the text message and all the terms herein apply. In other words, you’re opting in to receive text messages from our Company/Brand, not from a specific sender ID or phone number. Your right to manage the type and frequency of messages will apply to all messages sent from our Company/Brand to you regardless of the sender ID or phone number the messages are sent from.
- As always, Message and Data Rates May Apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this text messaging program, you can send an email to: your company’s support email address.
- Opt-in data and consent for text messaging will not be shared with any third parties except with technology partners for the purpose of enabling and operating our text messaging program (i.e., facilitating the sending and receiving of text messages).